Announcement: Training Course On “PV Solar System Installation in The Kingdom of Bahrain”Apr 4, 2018
Click / tap here to start editing
The Sustainable Energy Unit (SEU) in cooperation with the Electricity and Water Authority (EWA) with support of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invite companies with CR in Electrical Installation/Solar to nominate one person to participate in the second batch of the 5-day intensive training course on “Installing Solar PV systems in the Kingdom of Bahrain” from 06-10 May 2018.
Venue: EWA Training Centre - Sitra
Course Timing: 08:00 to 17:00. Training to participants will be delivered free of charge.
Minimum requirements for nominated training course participants:
All participants shall have following minimum related work experience:
- Minimum four (4) years of electrical construction-related work experience with a licensed contractor or
- Minimum four (4) years as a professional technician/engineer with documented experience in design and installation of electric systems (e.g. system designer, project manager, site manager, foreman, electrician, system engineer) or
- Minimum one year of solar PV experience.
Companies with CR in Consultancy working in the field of solar energy are also invited to nominate one person to participate in the course to enhance their knowledge of installing Solar PV systems in Bahrain.
Upon successful completion of the training course and passing the exam, the training course participants will receive a Certificate.
The Certificate will enable the participants to become authorized Solar PV Installers in the Kingdom of Bahrain, with the condition that the company will have to either sub-contract EDD licensed engineer/technician for grid-connection process or have such person within the company.
The Companies should send their nominations and other details to the Sustainable Energy Unit on the following email: email@example.com with a subject line “Nomination for Solar PV Training Course” and include the following information:
1. Completed registration form, which is available on www.bh.undp.org and should include
a. Company name, CR
b. Full name of the nominated participant and position
c. CPR (smart card) details
d. Contact details
- Indicate number of years of work experience
- Experience in Solar PV systems (if any)
Should the number of applicants exceed the available space, the Training Course Organizers reserve the right to select the participants based on their qualifications and experiences.
The deadline to submit nominations is 12 April 2018.